Perfect for little hands to eat and make, these snow covered logs are a great addition to any holiday party. They also package up prettily and make for a delicious gift for a friend, neighbor or teacher. Makes 12-18.
- 1 cup white chocolate chips or candy melts
- 12-18 pretzel rods
- Assorted sprinkles
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 20-second intervals, or in a heatproof bowl set over a pot of simmering water. Stir it frequently, until it’s smooth and glossy. Remove from the heat source.
3. Dip the ends of the pretzel rods in the chocolate and lightly cover the chocolate with the sprinkles. This is best done by holding the dipped pretzel over a plate and using your fingers to scatter the sprinkles over the pretzel, rotating it as you go to ensure even coverage.
4. Place the pretzels on the baking sheet and allow them to set at room temperature for several hours.
5. Package them in a cello bag, and tie with ribbon and a gift tag, if desired.